Composition


ISO: 320
f/6.3
Shutter speed 1/125 sec
Composition: Diagonal lines


ISO: 160
f/5.0
Shutter Speed: 1/40
Composition: Texture
I like this one for texture because I like the shininess of the car that shows the texture but also the side mirror and how it captures the photographer taking the phone.


ISO: 125
f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/50
Composition: clear view point
I like this one because I like how I made the truck a brighter blue and used photoshop to make the color of the truck standing out showing the clear focus of the photo.

ISO: 320
f/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec
Composition: rules of thirds


ISO: 1600
f/6.3
Shutter Speed: 1/15
Composition: Leading lines
I like this one for leading lines because it goes to this darkness and making the photo darker gave it more depth and almost confusion in a way.

Comments

Post a Comment