Wrapping Stuff

Idea #1:
So what I was thinking was wrapping my friends around the under neck to the torso area. The background would be black to contrast their figures and show how each person's body is different. The movement behind this would be body positivity because that is a reoccurring problem people have these days. With Christo and Jeanne Claude wrapping things to highlight the shape and figure, this would work perfectly with the idea I am going with. The cloth I still have to decide but I want it to hug the curves of the models I pick so it defines their curves. I have decided the color of it to be black and then have white ribbon to highlight their figures to show this movement.

Idea #2:
I was thinking of going to the city for this one and putting a cotton almost tarp cloth over rocks in Baker Beach so I have these bright pink polka dot rocks in front of the bridge which the colors would look pretty cool.

Here are three different edits of the photo:

Comments

Post a Comment