What Color Am I?


I picked the color yellow because yellow is such a bright and fun color and I feel like that represents me. I feel like I am a bright and loud person just like the color. I chose to pick this photo representing me as a color because the yellow and the sky overpowers the darkness of the trees and the night sky. This shows me because I am a confident, strong, and loud person making the sky represent how I think of myself as this impacting force of nature. I chose to put the color in black because I like how the word blended in with the darkness of the trees. 
Just a little story of this photo, my sister was leaving for school at 6:30 in the morning and I ran outside to take this photo. 

Comments

  1. Thank you. What was your reason for having the word "yellow" in black? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment